Logistics & Supply
Heavy Vehicle Driver
Established in the year 1996 the Sun Metal group is engaged in scrap metal trading, recycling, processing and manufacturing. Today it is a well established name in the market with a strong network of buyers, suppliers and associates in the industry across the globe.
The team, working under the guidance of our experienced & professional management strives continuously to prove their dedication to serving customers worldwide.
Our multi location manufacturing facilities produce all types of Aluminum Alloys, Aluminum Billets, Zinc Alloys, Zinc Oxides, Brass Alloys, Bronze Alloys, Sacrificial Anodes and other tailor made Alloys as per the required specifications of our customers.
Since its foundation Sun Metal Group has been satisfying all needs and requirements of its customers by manufacturing and delivering the order’s with efficiency, quality and on time. Our clients are not just one time customers. We strive to achieve solid, mutually benefiting long term relationship by offering the best service, competitive prices and prompt settlement.
We are also committed to environmental protection and follow the stipulated norms for environment protection at all times
Age: 30 - 35 yrs. old.
Qualification: High School Graduate with UAE experience on same field and driving license.
knowledge of UAE roads & timing restrictions.
- Assisting Transport In-charge in day-to-day container transportation.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Truck drivers inspect trucks for safety, looking for malfunctioning parts, inspect container to ensure that it is loaded correctly and review shipping documents.
- Containers pullout procedure from all 3 terminals in Jebel ali port and other ports in UAE.
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignment.
- Services truck with oil, fuel and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
- Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from loading crew as needed.
- Drives truck to weigh station before and after loading and along route to document weight and conform to state regulations.
- Adhere to the instructions provided by transport department.
- Any other general tasks assigned by Management & Transport In-charge.
- The marginal functions of these position have not been included. The above mentioned duties in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the management.
- Bachelor Sharing - Staff Accommodation to be provided by the company. [Utility Bills to be paid by the employee] - Only for Male Staff.
- 30 days annual leaver per annum to be availed in accordance to Company Policy.
- Worksman Compensation available as per UAE labor law.
Inventory Officer Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities:
Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes around UAE
Follow route and time schedule
Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate deliveries in timely manner
Collect payments if required
Complete logs and reports
Carry out physical inventory and other duties assigned by Supervisor; deliveries, pick-ups, visiting traffic department for registrations and traffic fines, tasjeel, filing, etc
Valid UAE driving license (light/heavy duty)
At least 2 years delivery driver experience within UAE
Good English communication skills
Knowledge of Arabic preferable, salary is negotiable
Urgently need drivers for our Car rental division
Experienced and excellent know how of locations in UAE
Valid UAE Driving License
Salary Basic Aed 2150
Accomodation Aed 750
Company will provide Medical, Visa, Gratuity, Overtime, Incentives etc...
Candidates in UAE will be given preference. Cadidates with visit can also apply
Warehouse Supervisor Dubai
We are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor who has Experience in making Pergolas, Gazebos, Garages, Swimming pool Decking, Fences. salary neg
Logistics Analyst Dubai
urgent need of FACTORY AND LOGISTIC ANALYST with 3 year minimum experience.
Any nationality. Responsible for overall factory logistics operations analysis and evaluation of information.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
â€¢Will identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations
Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all details in the factory.
Responsible for preparing statistical data for contract negotiations and participating in
Store Keepers Dubai
an electrical Company and we are currently looking for a store keeper for our warehouse located in Al Quoz (INDIAN MALE ONLY)
*you must have at least 2 years experience in the same field.
*should have basic computer skills. (You will be using an Accounting software for stock transfers)
*Salary offer is 2,000.00aed
- Deliver important documents to required destinations;
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient;
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times;
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle;
- Pick-up guests and passengers and drop them off to their required destinations;
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking;
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage;
- Choose best routes to destinations by using maps and GPS.
- Filipino; Male;
- Has valid UAE Driving license;
- Experienced in Driving luxurious cars;
- Acceptable English Communication Skills;
- Pleasing personality.
Legnano Teknoelectric Company Middle East FZCO
Purchase Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Junior Purchase Assistant to insert in a dynamic work environment and who is committed to engage in a long-term career opportunity.
The candidate we are looking for should be:
-eager to learn
-able to work effectively and efficiently in a team
-Italian (beginner level)