Logistics & Supply Jobs in Dubai
BSS Trading LLC
Logistics Supervisor Dubai
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
-University degree or its equivalent in logistics , procurement or a related field.
-3-5 Years of experience in logistics & procurement management .
-A clear understanding of logistic & procurement ethics and donors compliance is essential.
-Ability to work on owns initiative as well as a part of a team.
-Proficiency in written English correspondents.
-Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) functionality.
-Energetic and able to work under stressful conditions meeting strict deadlines.
-Communication, organizations, & negotiation skills.
We are looking for a driver .preferably with experienced in cargo company, salary negotiable
Logistics & Supply Officer Dubai
Logistics and supply officer with a degree an 5 years experience wanted for construction firm in the UAE,
Assistant Manager Dubai
We are looking for an assistant manager for our work in Dubai. Responsibilities : • To clear goods from customs; • To deal with transport documentation; Skills: • To specialize in cigarette production; • To know languages Urdu, English, Persian; • To have experience with document clearance at customs Working Schedule: part - time Industry: cigarette manufacturers Education: Secondary education Experience: cigarette production, document clearance at customs
Seanel International Freight LLC
Sales Account Manager Dubai
Seanel International Freight LLC is a freight forwarding company. We are in Urgent need for a Sales Account Manager. If you need a fresh start, please apply now. Position available only for applicants who have experience in Shipping and Freight Forwarding field and who already worked as sales in this field. If you don\\\'t have this experience kindly keep a chance for others to apply for the job. Portfolio of accounts would be a plus for candidates
Logistics Officer Dubai
There is an opening for a Logistics officer with qualifications and 3 plus years of experience, you will work with the logistics team in a warehouse,
You will assist the logistics manager with scheduling, inventory and support of our products, you will also assist clients who have questions and concerns about our products, this position is open to a candidate who has worked in a warehouse environment and can work well with a team, we offer a great salary package
Document Comtroller Dubai
Responsible for the acquisition and administration, at optimum balance of quality, cost and supplier service, of all materials and services necessary for the company’s production and operating needs to meet customer order and delivery expectations
Will utilize forecast and customer demand to ensure availability of purchased parts and components to support production schedules - seeking to minimize cost and the inventory investment while maintaining quality and service level objectives
Lead and/or provide critical support as necessary to ensure year over year cost improvements tied to material spend and expenses.
Provide information to management regarding forecast demand, production levels, MRP planning and inventory investment to facilitate short-term and intermediate planning and decision-making
Encourage high productivity and morale from subordinates. Assist and train in job functions as needed. Support all company objectives; enforce all company policies and procedures
Central Food Dist
Supply Chain Planner Dubai
you will Create the SKU/customer forecast utilizing historical data, current order book trends, and statistical models to facilitate the agreement of a consensus business plan
you will be responsible for inventory, safety, stock, fulfillment strategies for assigned product. Maintain appropriate product status codes in SAP as well as other planning parameters for assigned product categories
you will also manage the process in collaborating with suppliers in providing a purchase plan, you have 4 years experience and related qualifications, the salary is negotiable
Zoom Logistics LLc
Purchasing Officer Dubai
Vacancies exist for purchasing officers, you will report to the Purchasing Manager, your duties will include assistist with processing orders including the delivery of purchase orders, you will have good english and communication with vendors, order deliver as well as other tasks assigned on an ad hoc basis.
Candidates must have 3 years experience within a similar role, we offer a great salary package
Dolce & Gabbana
Logistics Assistant Dubai
Effectively coordinate all international shipments (merchandise and non-merchandise) by working together with Italian Headquarters, freight forwarders, customs brokers and consignees.
- Ensure time sensitive delivery of samples
- Coordinate furniture and fixtures shipments for any new store opening/closing/remodel.
- Work closely with customs broker to ensure shipments are cleared in a timely fashion and in compliance with Customs
- Work closely with the customer service functions to prioritize shipments and provide updates on delivery status or delays.
- Monitor traffic to the retail boutiques and provide Retail Team with upcoming deliveries details daily.
- Maintain record keeping of incoming shipments and documents such as, commercial invoice, certificate of origin, packing lists etc…
- Log in new shipments and update deliveries in excel log as pre-alerts are received Acquire excellent knowledge of the Business Objects (BO) Reporting Tool and other software that are used in the Logistics department.
- Support with order entry during sales campaign (all the Provide support with checking order confirmations and EDI orders as well as picking and billing. Administer the 1-800 line, including repairs/replacements and follow through up to resolution
- Minimum 2 years of experience in equivalent role with focus on import/export.
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Problem solving oriented and great follow through capacity
- Capable of working in a team environment, salary negotiable