Logistics & Supply Jobs in Dubai
Al Bahar Distribution
Warehouse Manager Dubai
Senior warehouse manager wanted for 20,000 square foot factory, in this role you will oversee 14 staff and run the show, you must have a degree for this role
Import and Export Officers Dubai
A well established foodstuff manufacturing company looking for an experienced import and export documentation staff having knowledge in shipping, import, export and cross trade shipments. Salary negotiable
Senior Sales Officer for Cargo Dubai
Freight forwarding industry
Salary offered : AED 7000+ COMMISSION
Years of experience : 3- 4 YEARS
Cleaning Supervisor Dubai
Facility services company in Dubai is looking for a cleaning supervisor at restaurants with minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field in UAE. transportation and visa are provided for free by the company. The candidate must have U.A.E. D/L.
Sales Executive Dubai
Wanted - Sales Executive - Freight Forwarding with Dubai experience. Target market North East Africa. Salary nd Incentive
Oasis Smart Sim
Logistics Executive Dubai
1) Day to day negotiations and coordination with freight forwarders.
2) Issuance of all required shipping documents.
3) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
4) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
5) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
6) Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
7) Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
8) Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
9) Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
10) Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
11) Negotiate transportation rates or services.
12) Negotiate with suppliers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
13) Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
14) Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
15) Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
16) Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
17) Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
18) Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities/cost.
Procurement Officer Dubai
TRADING DUBAI/ AED 8000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS, A large trading company is looking for a procurement officer. Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in procuring electronic products (Security system, CCTV, Access Control, Building Management System, Structured cabling, ELV). You must possess strong negotiating skills. Candidate with UAE Driving License and who can join immediately will be given preference.