Oil & Gas Jobs in Dubai
Fleet Offshore Petroleum Services
Executive Officer Dubai
Employment Type:Full Time
•Monthly Salary:4,000 - 5,000 AED
•Minimum Work Experience: 2-4 Years
•Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
•Listed By: Employer
Only candidates with an experience of working for a shipping company shall apply.
You will report to the C E O and will be responsible to:
• Liaise with ship owners/ship brokers/charterers/ship agents or the other related parties on chartering arrangements;
• Prepare ships charter contracts;
• Create and update vessels data & fixtures in & Handle and manage shipping documents;
• Computation and settlement of lay time with ship owners/charterers of offshore petroleum specialized vessels
• Placing order for bunker supply;
• Arrange hire payment and reimbursement promptly to ship owners of the other related parties
• Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments and provision of accruals on a monthly basis;
• Responsible for shipment insurance, survey, contamination claims; and
• Ad-hoc tasks whenever required.
Diploma or equivalent qualification
Min 3 years of working experience in similar job responsibilities in Offshore petroleum services
Ability to communicate fluently in English as you will liaise with overseas clients
Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic knowledge of accounting and voyage profit/loss
Deva Management Services
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project;
• Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
• Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation;
• Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design
General Foreman Dubai
General foreman wanted for onsite rig, you will have good skills supervising staff and also have oil and gas related experience, you must also have good English skills, you will work onsite on the rig, 3 days on, 2 days off
Geologist wanted, you will have 10 pus years exploration experience for this role, we offer 120 K USD tax free plus relocation
Safety Officer Dubai
Safety officer/engineer in oil and gas field. well in: • Occupational Health • Accident Investigation • Risk Management • Risk Analysis • Inspection • Site Inspections • Iso 9000 • OSHAS 18001 • ISO 14001 • Safety Management... • Industrial Safety • Mechanical Engineering • First Aid • HSE Management Systems • HSE auditing
RITE CHOICE CONSULTANTS PVT
Project Managers Muscat
PROJECT MANAGER: 2 Positions location :Muscat, Omam B.E. with 10 to 15 year experience Oil & Gas industry especially in Steaming & Well Testing. Project Management experience essential with companies in Middle East. Should be able to manage the Project independently. Western Educated with similar experience in OIL & Gas companies in Middle East. Preferred nationalities: UK / USA / Australia / Malaysia. Salary : Upto US $ 15,000/- per month all inclusive. Should be willing to travel to other GCC countries
Pacific Oil & Gas
Offshore Engineer UAE
provide expertise and engineering services in SE Asia.
Pre-project and feasibility studies,
Design and FEED studies,
Detailed engineering packages,
Independent design verification analysis,
Expertise in hydrodynamics, vortex induced vibrations; structure in any type of risers systems,
Expertise and analysis for installation of pipelines, risers and subsea equipments.
Surveyor Abu Dhabi
With strong growth in civil and mining infrastructure throughout, an exceptional opportunity has opened up for the right candidate in surveying to get involved in projects that are challenging, rewarding and contribute to their professional development.
This multi-national is looking for a surveyor with Marine Piling experience!
To be successful you will have a proven background in land surveying with Marine piling experience and ideally come from a construction background. You will also hold a degree in surveying or equivalent qualifications and be confident using Trimble and Leica equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an award winning contractor offering good career progression and promotion opportunities. If you’ve ever wanted to work for an employer of choice and enjoy work life balance, then this is your chance. Apply now!
To submit your application in strict confidence and for immediate consideration, please apply using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, you can send you
Oil & Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you a engineer withy 8 plus years experience in the gas, oil or mining industry, then we have a role for you, we are hiring now, you will work in the exploration department
You will also have a related degree for this job, this is a 8 years contract position with options to renew, we offer a great salary package
Mining Supervisor Saudi Arabia
Mining supervisor needed for our operations in saudi arabia, we are expanding our staff and operations as we have new projects and are in need of a mining engineer to oversee and work with our senior team of onsite engineers, you must be fully qualified to work in this position, salary 170 K USD