Oil & Gas Jobs in Dubai
PROCESS ENGINEER DUBAI
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer to provide expertise and operational knowledge to ensure that our minerals processing plants are operating in a safe and efficient manner. Reporting to the Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, conducting and reporting on processing plants within well as providing technical assistance and advice on process design to project engineering for capital projects.
This is a "hands on" role which will focus on continuous improvement and optimisation of processes including reducing costs, increasing processing rates, identifying obstructions and improving energy utilisation efficiency.
The role includes but not limited to:
* Conduct process audits and produce reports for management
* Report on areas of improvement with regard to reducing processing costs and improving yields and recoveries
* Organise and conduct research and development trials when required
* Provide technical assistance and advise to Operations and Engineering
* Highlight safety and environmental issues
The successful candidate will have:
* Tertiary qualifications in either Chemical or Process engineering, Minerals or Metallurgy
* Proven experience in an engineering, mining or minerals industry
* Sound computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite
* Demonstrated auditing experience
Gas Engineer Abu Dhabi
Are you a gas engineer with several years experience in exploration or mining, then we would like you to apply, we are offering a fantastic salary package for the right candidate
Health & Safety Advisor Dubai
• Monitor contractor work activities and verify project standards are being adhered to
• Undertake inspections of equipment and work areas with participation with line management.
• Provide coaching to contractor line management and personnel on project
• Undertake compliance audits of contractor program on project requirements.
• Participate and promote the project Hazard intervention Program
• Undertake investigations and compile reports
• Compile safety bulletins and other report as necessary
• Promote an incident and injury Free culture
• Ability to communicate effectively on H&S matters to various levels of management.
• Ability to develop documentation and systems of work and procedures
salary is 120 K USD
Geologist Abu Dhabi
- 6 years experience in Copper/Gold/Base Metals or oil related
Oil & Gas Engineers Dubai
Oil and gas engineer wanted for large oil company, we are hiring now, we need candidates with 4 plus years in oil, gas or mining, you ill have a full degree for this position, we offer 125 K USD per year, plus housing and relocation
Exploration Engineers Abu Dhabi
We are hiring now and need exploration engineers to join the geology team, you will be degree qialified and have at least 6 years working experience in oil exploration or related, the salary will be given according to ones experience, we offer relocation and housing
Deva Management Services
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project;
• Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
• Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation;
• Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design;
• Develop, monitor and maintain records as required to support piping reliability and integrity programs, including the development of corrosion/erosion maps and programs;
• Responsible for the design and management of piping/valves on projects;
• Assist with the review of various drawings namely valves, specialty items and equipment drawings.
• Manage and perform E&I modification works.
• At least 10 years piping design engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred;
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering;
• Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS;
• Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen. SALARY NEGOTIABLE BY EMPLOYER
Larsen and Toubro
QC ENGINEER DUBAI
Degree / Diploma in Metallurgical / Mechanical / Welding engineering with at least 5-12 yrs of relevant experience in Oil & Gas specially Refinery & Petrochemical Projects.
Thorough knowledge of preparation & implementing QC Plans, work procedures, knowledge of various international Codes & Standards such as ASME, API, DIN, JIS, BS etc.
Should have hands on experience in Mechanical Piping and Static / Rotary Equipment installation inspections.
Welding inspector certifications with CSWIP/AWS will be an added advantage.
Degree / Diploma in Metallurgical / Mechanical / Welding engineering with at least 5-12 yrs of relevant experience in Oil & Gas, specially Refinery & Petrochemical Projects. salary negotiable
Oil and Gas Production Engineer Abu Dhabi
Oil and gas production engineer wanted for petroleum company in the middle east, you will work onsite with the engineering team, you must have a degree with 7 plus years experience, in this position we pay 120 - 135 K USD, if you are interested, then apply now
Drilling Engineer Dubai
drilling engineer wanted for new drill project in Abu dhabi, if you have oil and gas experience in the drill sectoR, apply now, salary is 140 K USD